Selling your home is a tough thing to do. Most sellers want to sell their home as quickly as possible. And, of course, they want to sell it at the highest price possible. That sounds simple, but it is not. It takes the help of a good real estate agent to aid in setting the price, preparing the home, and marketing the home effectively to attract buyers. Once you are ready to get started, your real estate agent will help you:
- Properly prepare and stage your home
- Strategically set the price
- Market your home to buyers
- Take the time to show the home to prospects
- Negotiate the best possible selling price
- Complete all of the required agreements to finalize the deal
- Our commercial real estate services include: land acquisition and sales, leasing, management and auditing, due diligence, tenant representation, investment consulting and valuation services.
Real estate transactions are complicated and it is important for people to fully understand the process before making a decision to put their home on the market. In an effort to make the process easier for sellers, Attorney David Rocheford Jr. is proud to announce the release of his new book, “Selling Your Home in Massachusetts: How to sell on time, reduce your risk, and move on to your next property.” Rocheford has a real estate law practice and is dedicated to helping people sell their homes successfully. Guidelines vary by state, so the book covers everything sellers in Massachusetts need to know in order to understand the law and how to sell properly.
Click here for your FREE copy!